Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract end at 14th May, but the biil for full May! (move to DSL)
Dezmo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

As I had some confusion here about the dates :

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Telefon-TV-%C3%BCber-Kabel/Moving-in-a-same-city-Kabel-gt-DSL/... 

Now, I have an other confusion. 

Facts:

- I get a confirmation e-mail that my original Kabel contract will end at 14th of May.  So Vodafone definetly knows about it.

- I have got a bill for a whole month as if nothing had happened.  (The usaul Internet and Telefon 100: +Wlan , 41,90€ )

What does it means now:

- Are Vodafone will supply internet untill end of the moth in my old location?

- If the contract will end at 14th of May becaouse of technical reason (as @Nancy  stated) why they are charged me an exra days?

- What is the date of end of  my contract?

- What is the date when I have to send back my rented Compal modem? (when will the "14 days count" starts?)

Bonus quiestion:

I have got my new DSL modem (FRITZ! Box 7590). Is that really possible that there is NO English language in the web interface?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Dezmo,

I must have missed the DSL. If you already have a contribution, why do you ask the cable board again? It doesn't make sense and just confuses everyone involved.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Stephan

Hi Dezmo,

your contract end on May 14. You got already a confirmation for that.

The fees from that day will be reimbursed.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Dezmo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks. Wouldn't be easier to not charge?

When do you plan to send it back?

Are you able to answer to my other questions above?

Lars

Hi Dezmo,

the return period of 14 days starts with the date of cancellation. You will receive a final cable bill within the next few days. There you will find the correction of the fees. The refund will then be made to the bank account. The question about the Fritzbox is more for the AVM support 😉

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Dezmo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

"The question about the Fritzbox is more for the AVM support."

The Fritzbox is YOUR (Vodafone) device, I expected a support from you. I was wrong.  😞

Can you please explain at least what is the procedure if I want to use my own device and send back Fritzbox to you?

Thomas

Hi Dezmo,

the Fritzbox is an option and it can be cancelled with 4 weeks notice. You can also use your own hardware on your DSL connection.

Regards

Thomas

Dezmo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks Thomas,  I'm really confused now. Your colleague in this  thread:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Telefon-TV-%C3%BCber-DSL/Moving-to-DSL-FRITZ-Box-7590-rental-d...

"when you decided for a rental device, it will stay part of your contract as long as the contract ends".

So what??

Otherwise I don't want to cancel the rental I just wanted to get English language in it. It is possible but needs an Internet connection to do it. In any case now I have to set up the modem tomorrow. It is in German and that's it. I will do it myself. 

Please close this and the other topic (mentioned above), because it is just wasted time. 

Please do NOT mark as resolved.

Thomas

Hi Dezmo,

I must have missed the DSL. If you already have a contribution, why do you ask the cable board again? It doesn't make sense and just confuses everyone involved.

Regards

Thomas

Dezmo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Sorry if I caused any inconvenience.  

Please close this topic.

Br

Dezmo