Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of Cable contract
VuNguyen
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello I apologize for writing in english since my knowledge of German language is limited. I am processing a moving service and I currently have Vodafone Cable internet services. The next residence that I am moving to does not have Cable internet. I sent a cancellation request up and tried to attach my rental agreement as well. Can anyone help me? Thank you for your time.

5 Antworten 5
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello and nice to see you VuNguyen,

welcome to our community.

Have you used our online moving service?

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Tina,

Yes I have used the online moving service. I received a call from a vodafone representative too and they asked for a rental contract of the new residence. I sent a message online and attached the rental contract as well. Is there any other steps I need to take after sending the online moving service? Thank you.

Tina

Hello VuNguyen,

as soon as you report the move, our responsible colleagues will take care of it. When did you do this?  It can take 3 to 7 days to get it the confirmation.

Bst regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Tina,

I reported the move 06.05.2020 and today I have received a confirmation from Telekom that vodafone has agreed to end the contract on 30.08.2020. I need the services to be ended by or before 01.06.2020 since I will no longer be at the residence by then. What steps have to be taken to get the dates changed? 

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi VuNguyen,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!