Contract Cancellation
Vail23
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I would like to cancel the Internet and Phone 100 Cable connection from next month due to unavaoidable circumstances I will have no job and also move from my current residence to my partners residence. I would have moved my connection there but my partner has already a existing connection with a contract. I am not sure how to deal with this. I have been Vodafone customer since 2016 and now they say I cannot cancel the contract even though I explained the situation.

Please let me know how to deal with this? Currently I have no source of income from next month which is a pretty bad situation.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Vail23,

early cancellation is only possible if one of the following cases applies:

- we can' technically provide the service at the new address.

- your partner already has a vodafone contract

Also in these cases, the contract will be cancelled with a period of 3 months. We won't terminate your contract immediately.

Should neither of these apply, the contract will be cancelled at the end of the minimum contract term. There's nothing I can do about it.  

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Tina

Hello Vail23,

early cancellation is only possible if one of the following cases applies:

- we can' technically provide the service at the new address.

- your partner already has a vodafone contract

Also in these cases, the contract will be cancelled with a period of 3 months. We won't terminate your contract immediately.

Should neither of these apply, the contract will be cancelled at the end of the minimum contract term. There's nothing I can do about it.  

Best regards

Tina

Vail23
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Tina,

Thank you for the response. Will you be able to provide connection if there is already another company internet connection at my partners place?

Tina

I'm sorry, but this is only possible with another contract from us (vodafone).

Best regards

Tina

Vail23
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I spoke to the customer care and they said there is a possibility of getting a DSL connection but not a Cable Internet and I said there is an existing DSL connection then they asked to terminate the contract but no email that they could not provide DSL. And also where to address this termination letter?

Lars
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Vail23,

if no cable connection is available at the new address and no DSL contract via Vodafone is possible, the contract will be terminated in accordance with the Telecommunications Act. This means with a notice period of 3 months. You should report the move as soon as possible using the move form.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!