Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cannot pass through aktivierungsportal after using moving service
Asier
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I recently used the moving service to transfer my contract after switching flats. When I plug in the router in my new flat, all the lights appear white but if I connect any device to the internet connection provided by the router, it will appear as "Connected without internet" and opening any browser will take me to some aktivierungsportal.telecolumbus.net, that asks me to enter a username and a password. I don't know what username and password I should be introducing here. What am I supposed to do at this step? What are these username and password?

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Very simple: This won't work as TeleColumbus is another cable provider. So you are not receiving the Vodafone cable signal (that would be required for your internet contract) but the one from TeleColumbus which whom you don't have a contract (hence the activation portal).

So either there was a switch in the cable provider at your new address recently, or the contract has already been cancelled with a 3 months period starting (the earliest) by the day you've moved.

Soplease check the documents that you should've got for your relocation request.

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Asier,

did you find anything in you documents? If you used the moving service there should have been a note if our cable service is still available at the new flat.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!