Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English] I ended up with two Vodafone cable contracts
marcelcastilho
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I've requested a new DSL plan from Check24 but somehow I ended up with two contracts.

Please, I need to cancel one of them.

Thank you,

Marcel

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi marcelcastilho,

the contract via Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable was only transmitted to us via Check24 on 10.10.2019. The other contract for Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable and GigaTV was signed on 08.10.2019 at a local consultant.

For both contracts the

Order confirmations and devices sent. It is already too late for a revocation. As a gesture of goodwill, I can only offer to terminate the contract for Red Internet & Phone 50 immediately. Should I do that?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Marcel,

which kind of contract do you already have? A new DSL line can't be activated when there is already an active line in your flat. And if you are using a cable contract, did you send us your cancellation?

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @DanyG !

Thank you for your reply.

I don't know exactly how this happened but I'm receiving two bills for December/2019 on different Kundennummer/Vertragsnummer:

- Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable (Vertagsnummer 374XXXX36)

- Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable (Vertagsnummer 374XXXX35)

I've contracted the DSL from Check24. Unfortunately, the operator who came home to install the Internet, convinced my wife to sign a different contract (this is unaceptable!).

I'm trying to cancell one of the contracts but it's really hard because I don't speak german very well.

Best regards,

Marcel

Michi

Hi @marcelcastilho ,

please send me a PN with your different customer numbers and your name and adress. Just click on my avatar and then click "Sende eine private Nachricht."

Then I'll have a look.   

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Hi marcelcastilho,

I need your date of birth by private message for data reconciliation. If you send me this and then reply here in the thread.

Best regards

Lars

Hi @Lars,

I've just sent you the requested info in private.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Marcel

Lars

Hi marcelcastilho,

the contract via Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable was only transmitted to us via Check24 on 10.10.2019. The other contract for Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable and GigaTV was signed on 08.10.2019 at a local consultant.

For both contracts the

Order confirmations and devices sent. It is already too late for a revocation. As a gesture of goodwill, I can only offer to terminate the contract for Red Internet & Phone 50 immediately. Should I do that?

Best regards

Lars

Hi @Lars,

Yes, please do that. You can cancel the Red Internet & Phone 50 (the Check24 contract).

Is it possible to get a refund on the last bill?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marcel

Lars

Hi Marcel,

there's nothing I can do retroactively. It's very accommodating of me to terminate the contract immediately. I have now processed the cancellation, you will receive a confirmation by letter within the next few days.

Best regards

Lars

Hi @Lars,

Vielen dank! I appreciate that.

Best regards,

Marcel