Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Cabel contract termination due to moving abroad
hsoochun
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

My apologies for writing in English, My German is very poor. I need to cancel my Red Internet & Phone 100 Cabel contract, terminating at the end of August.

I'm moving abroad, permanently leaving Germany on 1st September. I could not find the termination application from MeinVodafone.

Please let me know what needs to be done.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Hyun

5 Antworten 5
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi hsoochun,

we can gladly set the termination for you. When are you moving exactly? The contract will be terminated with a notice period of 3 months, but you will also receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you Thomas,

I can't really say 100% confirmation for the dates due to the current COVID-19 situation, but ideally on the first week of September, planning for 1st September 2020 to depart Germany permanently.

Best regards,

Hyun Soo Chun

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Good mornung hsoochun,

since I still have your customer data, I could take care of it. You will receive the cancellation confirmation separately.

Do you have any other questions?

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Tina,

I have received the termination confirmation letter via portal, but with ending date of 16th November.

I will be leaving Germany on 1st September, so I would like to make sure I get the termination done by end of August.

Also, I received a letter to call you to discuss more information about the termination, but I couldn't get a person who can speak English.

Could you help me to sort this out? I will also be able to send out my Abmeldung copy at the end of August only.

Waiting for reply.

Thomas

Hi hsoochun,

as we have already written to you, the period of 3 months begins with the day of the move. So we cannot change or bring forward the date.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!