abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English] Need assistance with account & speeds.
IllDante
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone,

I'm writing regarding our Vodafone contract since we have two issues. 

The first issue is, me and my wife both have no idea how much we pay for the service - since, we don't get any emails, postal notices or anything otherwise. We requested over a year ago that we receive some information regarding a login account for online logging in for our customer account etc, however, this has not happened. 

At this time, I'm using this account to post as we primarily do not have a Vodafone account with our services listed, etc. So we cannot extend, add, remove etc products unless we phone you guys. Which, is not an option since - the last time I phoned, one of your operators openly and willingly mocked my lack of German on the telephone. 

The second issue is the speed degredation over time - initially we recieved Approx. 90 - 100Mbps, now - we are getting roughly 50 - 60Mbps (sometimes 75Mbps on a good day). Would like to know a little more.

If you could provide some insight in to what can be done to resolve the issues, I'd be eternally grateful for your support.

Thanks

Phil

3 Antworten 3
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @IllDante ,

I'll reply directly to your PN.

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

It's been a little time now, and I have no information or letter from you guys. Could you PM me which address you sent it to? 

BerndD

Hey Phil,

feel free to write a PN again 😉

Kind regards

Bernd

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!