abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Changing tarif in-app
kristinaandrea
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello. Sorry I don't speak German well enough to write.

I bought a CallYa Allnet Flat M sim card from a Vodafone store several months ago. A couple months later I changed it to the CallYa Classic tarrif in the app which worked well, and today I tried to change it the CallYa Digital tarrif for 20 EUR a month. I never received a text or update in the app about the change to this new tarrif like I did when I changed to the Classic tarrif, but I have been charged 15.00 EUR from my bank account which is now sitting in my account balance in the Vodafone app. Can someone explain why I paid 15 instead of 20 and whether or not my tarif has changed or will change in the next few days, as my account still says Classic and I'm confused because last time I received multiple notifications and an immediate update in my app of the change.

Hope someone can help! 

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The CallYa digital tariff plan can only be booked if you allow Vodafone to dirct-debit you the monthly base fee.

There's no need to to up the money on your account first except you want to make calls that are not included in the CallYa digital tariff plan (e.g. calls abroad or roaming calls from outside the EU).

Therefor I'd say that you have never been switched to the CallYa digital tariff but still are stuck to the CallYa classic plan.

Thanks a lot for your reply! I just noticed I've actually been charged 15 EUR twice within minutes of each other and only one of these charges has gone into my Vodafone account balance. Perhaps I did something wrong along the way but I followed steps to setup the direct debit for the Digital tarrif and it directed me to Klarna to make the payment and everything seemed to complete fully. 

Is there a number I can call to speak to someone in English to try to resolve this?

Hi @kristinaandrea,

I'm not sure what CallYa tariff you are using currently. 

When you change the tariff with MeinVodafone app then you should have seen as follows (red notice):

Screenshot_20210307-131852.png

That means that you had to set the direct debit from your debit account at least on 20€. You said, your were debit with 15€. That's not enough. 

You can try to call an agent. Wanting to speak with an English speaking agent press 5 after dialing +49 172 229 0 229. 

Keep us updated! 🙂