abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Activation charge 40 EUR??
focus807
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
I checked online about CallYa Smartphone Special and it said the SIM card and activation is free. But the store guy charged me 40 EUR for one-time activation fee. It's not mentioned anywhere, neither did they give me a receipt. This was the Ring Center Vodafone store. Did i get scammed?
5 Antworten 5
Grautvornix
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @focus807,

is there a starting balance on your new SIM Card or has extra Credit been sold to you?

Credit what you can Charge yourself to your new mobile Number?

Best Regards

Grautvornix

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
focus807
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
It's not activated yet, but, it's 10 EUR (2GB, 200 mins) pack. They charged me total 49.99. No extra credit or anything.
Grautvornix

Hi @focus807,

I like to look at the facts.

Send me a PN with your mobile Number.

Best Regards

Grautvornix

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
focus807
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Sent you at PM @Grautvornix

The guy said there's a 40 EUR activation fee when signing a new contract, so, I won't be charged when I move this prepaid SIM to a contract. I would be fine if they gave me a receipt, but, they just handed me the SIM pack and said it'll be activated in 5-6 hours. I asked for a receipt, he said there is no receipt.

Also, I wanted to pay by card, he said no to that too. They did have a functional card terminal right there. It all seemed quite dodgy. Wouldn't expect this from a Vodafone store!
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @focus807,

You're right. When you order the SIM card online then it's free. In the shop there are other rules. But 40€ it's quite expensive. Also the staff should have given you a receipt when you want to.

Wait of the results from @Grautvornix. 🙂