abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Active Hotspot ticket not working
mgosierra1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello! Yesterday I bought a hotspot ticket for a week and it was working fine. This afternoon it refuses to work. I have checked that I am using the same MAC address as yesterday (using the same device and interface to connect to the hotspot) but there is simply no way to connect. I can connect to the hotspot, but the hotspot (homespot actually) will not give me access to internet. Only to some *.vodafone.de domains, such as, luckily, this one.

I can access my account and it says that my ticket is still active, but as soon as I click on "see the remaining period" it sends me back to the homepage of the hotspot (hostspot.vodafone.de) and suggests me to purchase a ticket when I already have an active one. The MAC address on the purchase receipt PDF exactly matches mine.

I don' t understand why I cannot access a service that I am paying for. I would be grateful if you could help me. Thank you.

5 Antworten 5
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello mgosierra1,

have you tried different Hotspots? Do you get an error message when you try to use the Internet connection? What is the ID of the Hotspot you used?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
radbln
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Bei mir ist es wie oben beschrieben. Ich schreibe hier im Forum gerade über einen Hotspot , werde aber nicht ins Internet gelassen, trotz aktiven Gutschein/Ticket, und Verwendung des selben Laptops wie bei Ticketaktivierung und Kaufs. Mac Adresse ist gleich. Ich kann mich auch im Konto einloggen und den aktiven Gutschein bewundern. Dieses Problem begann vor 3 Wochen. Hier sind auch mehrere Homespots, dasselbe Problem. Offenbar erkennt Vodafone nicht das Gerät/Laptop. Die ID wird nicht angezeigt. Sie stand früher ganz unten auf der Seite hotspot.vodafone.de/portal/

Webaufnahme_23-11-2021_01843_hotspot.vodafone.de.jpegWebaufnahme_23-11-2021_01750_hotspotshop.vodafone.de.jpeg

Jetzt hats nach vielen einlogversuchen plötzlich geklappt und ich bin über einen Homespot online und jetzt wird auch die ID angezeigt.

Webaufnahme_23-11-2021_03440_hotspot.vodafone.de.jpeg

Hallo,

seit über einer Woche geht es wieder  tadellos.

Danke