connected to Wifi but no internet connection
Manoj_g
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have got a new cable WIFI connection on 14-Nov-2023. I have followed the instructions to install it on 18-Nov-2013. WIFI is showing but no internet i.e., the red LED light keeps blinking, tried multiple restarts. Sadly my German skills aren't very good and I cannot get through to speak to an operator, I need a technician to come and have a look. Can someone please get back to me and help me here, please?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

TOBi asks the first questions in German. After that, the staff will also answer in English to take care of your request. Give it a try.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
DennyW
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello @Manoj_g 

The best way to get in touch is via our written contact channels. The staff there can also help you in English and order a technician to fix your connection.

Kind regards
Denny

Thank you so much for the quick response.

I tried connecting on WhatsApp, TOBi and contacting on phone number, but the conversion was not in English and was really difficult to find a way to move towards finding some solution.

Is there any email ID where I can express my concern and book for a technician to come and fix it?

TOBi asks the first questions in German. After that, the staff will also answer in English to take care of your request. Give it a try.