No internet
tomtomtom2
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I have problem with the internet connection. I just moved to Germany and got a new Vodafone contract on the 25.05. The new router (Sagemcom FAST 5460) arrived 4 days ago. I followed all of the instruction as described and repeated them multiple times, but still could not get any internet so far. I tried also multiple times following the troubleshooting with TOBI on the Vodafone website, but this also didn't help. On the router the power LED and WIFI LED are always on, but the Internet LED is always just blinking.  I have three plug connection to the wall and I made sure that coaxial cable is connected correctly and to the correct socket. It's worth mentioning that the buliding to which I moved is completely new and I am a first tenant, so I am wondering if it is maybe necessary that a technician has to come first and hook up the connection. All the help is appreciated. Thank you.  

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi Anett,

Today the technician came to my appartment and solved the problem. Now everything works. 

Thank you very much for your help.

Best,

Tomislav

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Kieferer
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

Basically you can follow this thread.

Userban wg. wiederholter Missachtung der Forenregeln. Gruß, das Mod-Team

Thanks, unfortunately it doesn't help me. 

Some additional info: When I go to my router settings under the Device Information tab- it says Networka accsess: Not Allowed. The status of the internet always says: In Process. 

Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello tomtomtom2,

I would like to check what exactly is the problem. Please send me your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth) via PN .

Then contact me again here in the post.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Anett,

I sent you a PM. Thank you for checking it out. 

Anett

Thank you for your message.

It looks like the device can't pull the data for the contract, so I'll have to get you a technician. The phone number ***5108 is correct? The technician will contact you via this number.

Can you provide access to the house system?

Regards

Anett

Hi Anett, 

Yes, the phone number is correct. Yes, I can also provide access to the house system. 

Thank you very much. 

Best,

Tomislav

Anett

Hello tomtom2,

I have instructed the technician and he will contact you to arrange an appointment.

Feel free to give me feedback if everything worked out.

Best Regards

Anett

Ok, will do. Thank you!