Internet problems
MarioSavos
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have been working from home office this week and today my internet just stopped working. It is very unreliable via the LAN connection on my PC and unusable through the WiFi (i am posting this through my mobile data). 

I can't seem to reach any customer service representative through the phone or theough the whatsapp chat. The customer service has been horrible, even more so because I don't speak german and there are no english options! How can I get any help to fix my internet?! I've tried all the standard troubleshooting such as turning the power on and off, restarting the router, checking the cable connection...no help. It's still faulty! 

Thank you in advance 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

can you please deactivate the band steering of the route and assign separate SSID?

Open the user interface of your cable router. To do this, open a browser window on your computer. Enter the address of your router in the URL input field http://192.168.0.1. 2.

2. enter your user name and password in the input mask - the default user name is "admin".

The default user name is "admin". You will find the password on the sticker on the back of your Vodafone station if you have not already changed it.

At the top right, please set the expert mode. 4.

Now click on the tab "WLAN". 5.

5. deactivate the band steering.  

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Tobias

Hi @MarioSavos,

I can gladly take a look at the connection. Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello @Tobias , I just sent you a private message with my details. Let me know if you need anything else! Appreciate the response 🙂

Tobias

Hey @MarioSavos,

the line looks okay for now, you told me you just got problems via wifi, correct? Did you try to reset your device, maybe try different networks like 2,4 / 5GHZ?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello @Tobias I have sent you a new private message with more information 🙂 Hopefully you can help me out

Wallace

Hi,

can you please deactivate the band steering of the route and assign separate SSID?

Open the user interface of your cable router. To do this, open a browser window on your computer. Enter the address of your router in the URL input field http://192.168.0.1. 2.

2. enter your user name and password in the input mask - the default user name is "admin".

The default user name is "admin". You will find the password on the sticker on the back of your Vodafone station if you have not already changed it.

At the top right, please set the expert mode. 4.

Now click on the tab "WLAN". 5.

5. deactivate the band steering.  

Regards

Wallace

Wow, i think that actually helped! It works MUCH better now, THANK YOU! I will update as i keep testing if anything comes up 🙂

Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hi

I'm glad things are going better now.

Feel free to test it a bit more and give feedback if the post can then be closed.

Many greetings Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!