abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Certain websites not loading via Cable
SamInternet
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have been having internet issues over the last week. I was hoping it will be automatically resolved but it has not. Unfortunately, I dont speak German and I was unable to reach a Customer Support technician who can help me in English.

Some websites dont load from any of my devices (1 phone, 2 laptops). Sometimes, it takes a really long time to load and even then the website doesn't work properly because some of the elements/images don't load. If i connect to my work VPN on the laptop, or any VPN app on my phone, the same websites work properly on reload. If i switch my phone to LTE, the webpages work as well.

I have tried restarting my modem multiple times having followed the diagnosis page. I have also logged into the modem and tried the troubleshooting steps. The ping works to these websites, but the DNS resolution does not.

I have also looked in the modem settings, and I cannot change the DNS resolver.

Some examples of websites that dont work:

Microsoft teams

bbc.com

I dont know how to fix this issue, that I see others have experience ! Could someone help me with this? Since I need Teams for work this is becoming a big inconvenience.

2 Antworten 2
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
Sparc
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

https://login.oracle.com does not work for me, otherwise the Internet works. But the website works from other providers. Basically, like your problem.
I have an on-site appointment with a technician today, because their measurement showed that some performance value on my connection is not correct.

I have contacted Vodafon via facebook https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneDEservice/?locale=de_DE
Unfortunately, as a private customer you can not open written tickets otherwise
Best Luck