abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cannot get an appointment
Mattia91
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have the usual problem that the Vodafone non-german speakers clients have: cannot communicate properly with the Hotline.

I'll sum it up: I'm without internet since 10days now; a technician came last Monday and discovered that there was a damaged cable on the apartment of the neighbors, so he asked me to contact them and call them again.

In the meantime Vodafone closed my ticket.

Now the technical company reached the neighbors, but in order to get a proper appointment they need a new ticket.

After 30 or so calls I succeded in talking with an English speaker on the Hotline, but they couldn't give me a new ticket. They had to book a call from the "technical team" first to try and fix the problem remotely, even though I told them that the cable was broken. 

I get a call from the technical team, but they could only speak German, so they hanged up.

I called again the Hotline 20 times to finally speak with another English speaker, which gave me another appointment and wrote it down that I don't speak German, but also told me that the technical team doesn't read the notes so basically it's pure luck. 

Why do I have to go through this? I pay the same price as the german speakers do. Why? This is useless and time consuming. I just need a new ticket, I am already in contact with the company who came here the first time and who will fix it.

I don't deserve this. 

7 Antworten 7
Mattia91
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I was expecting a call by the technical team between 17 and 18. They didn't call. What am I supposed to do???

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I'M SICK OF THIS FOR CHRIST SAKE

I contacted the call center once again. They closed the ticket for which the Net Service was supposed to call me and they didn't and gave me another net service ticket. I DON'T NEED ANOTHER NET SERVICE TICKET. A VODAFONE TECHNICIAN ALREADY SAW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. A CABLE IS DAMAGED.

Let's see if net service will really call me tomorrow, and let's see if they won't hang up on me because I don't speak German.

AWFUL SERVICE. 40 EUROS / MONTH FOR THIS ***? 

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Mattia91,

I'm so sorry for that Smiley (traurig) Not all of our employes are able to speak english... A little hint for the future: Contact us here in our community or on Facebook or Twitter. Now let us solve this problem. Please send me your name, address, day of birth and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi pRo-Marco,
thank you for answering me. I just sent you a private message with my info. Hope this nightmare will end as soon as possible.

pRo-Marco

Here you go. The technician will call you to arrange an appointment. Please be sure your neighbor is also at home then

Is the same technician who came last time? They already have the contact of my neighbors, they should contact them. I'll be at home waiting, just let me know the date. 

pRo-Marco

I don't know if it will be the same technician Frustrierte Smiley When you were in contact with them, you can call the company with the ticket-number.