CH7465 cable modem. Internet issue
GregK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have an issue that looks like DNS or other configuration problems caused by the operator modem update. Some services work like youtube but most don't and most web pages cannot be loaded.

I have CH7465LG-LC device ( that is at that label).  In the past when logged in,  there was Unitymedia Interface. Now it is a new Vodafone interface so probably the router has been updated by Vodafone. Now I can see at the device name on the login page is a bit different compared to the label - I can see CH7465VF. So probably new VF (Vodafone) system version had been loaded. and after that, I have experienced these issues. 

I have reported this via WhatsApp to Vodafone. Would be grateful for any other suggestions. Changing DNS at my laptop doesn't help., neither reboot. 

Another strange behavior is with the front LED.  All LEDs are constantly on and green while before they were flashing only during the restarting and idle during normal operation. 

Greg

14 Antworten 14
R4mona
Moderator:in

Hi GregK,

thank you very much for your feedback. 

I am really pleased that your connection is currently working without any problems. Of course I keep my fingers crossed that it will stay that way.

If you should encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us here again.

Best regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
GregK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanky you @R4mona as well.

Nevertheless I would still expect some official email from the  vodafone about the trouble ticket status. I would like to get confirmation that it has been tested, verified and closed if everything is OK.

Greg

R4mona

Hey GregK,

in your customer account I saw that your ticket is open. As soon as a solution is found or the fix is done, you will receive a closing SMS or email.

Kind regards

R4mona

MariaK

Hi GregK,

thank you very much for your feedback. 

I am really pleased that your connection is currently working without any problems. Of course I keep my fingers crossed that it will stay that way.

If you should encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us here again.

Best regards

R4mona

GregK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I got info at Vodafone Whatsapp that "Die Störung ist behoben" some time ago. But I have similar problems regularly. Yesterday and today again.

Basically when try windows troubleshooting it suggest DNS issue. I was tying automaticly obtain DNS, Google DNS and 1.1.1.1. No result. At Networkstatus it shous IPV6 Internet, bit no Internet at IPv4

May I ask for any suggestions?