I cannot access some webpages
BinLai
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Dear Ms/Mr. 

I am using the vodafone cable 1000, and for some reasons, I have problems with the internet to access some webpages since last week. 

The problem was I cannot use the Mail app to access my working email, and also cannot login in the Webmail (webmail.ufz.de) of my working email as well. What is even worse, the company webpage (www.ufz.de) was considered as unsured and cannot be opened any more. The problem was gone if I use a VPN access, and on my mobile phone if I did not use Wifi connnection. 

I also tried different browsers, different devices, etc, and all the information I got pointed to the problem of the internet itself. It was a maintainance of network by Vodafone in my building on 29.10.2020, and that seems to be the reason for such problem. 

That really annoys me now, as I cannot work anymore from home. No email, no webpage access. 

ps. there are also some other webpages I cannot access, and I just my company webpage as an example. Internet access was normal to such as youtube and google search, etc. 

Please help. It is really urgent issue for me. 

Thanks. 

Bin

2 Antworten 2
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello BinLai,

please send a Pingplotter measure to www.ufz.de. Use a direct ethernet connection and the standard intervall (2.5 seconds).

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Arpan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, is it solved. I am facing the same problem!

Regards,

Arpan