Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Tariff canceled without notice, SIM not provisioned, can't make any calls
DB17
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Apologies for posting in English.

I had a CallYa Allnet Flat Rate Tariff that was recently switched to a CallYa Classic Tariff without notice. Now, I am unable to make and recieve calls or texts, and I can't use data. I get the error message that my SIM is not provisioned and that no network is available. Not sure if it's an issue of credit but I did pay for my tariff at the beginning of the month and I can't top up online or via phone anyway. I can't log in to Mein Vodafone either.

Please can someone tell me what's going on? ToBi hasn't been helpful and I can't call customer service. I'm worried that my number has just been deleted or something, which is really frustrating as I wasn't given notice or a reason. 

Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
DB17
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The issue has been resolved, here were the steps I took:

- Go in to Vodafone store, there they can re-activate SIM

- Additionally set up a direct debit to avoid any payment issues (SIM had been locked despite payment)

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @DB17,

The tariff doesn't switch to another tariff automatically. But when you don't have enough credit then your CallYa Allnet Flat rate tariff will charge as a CallYa classic tariff (see the price list InfoDok 150).

In your case it could be that you didn't used active the SIM card for a while. Active means an outgoing call, sending a SMS or using mobile data. 

Get in contact with the customer service via CallYa WhatsApp chat to check your mobile phone number and when possible they can reactivate it. 

Callya WhatsApp/SMS Chat

(between 7:30 - 22 daily)

You'll start with TOBi, the AI, but don't worry. After some common questions you answer, ask persistent to forward to a VF staff. You will ask twice or three time maybe till TOBi forward you to a staff. 👍

DB17
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Mav1976

Thank you for your response. I'm not sure why it would have been deactivated, since I have been using my SIM consistently.

I tried using the WhatsApp chat but could not get connected with a member of staff. Have just decided to visit in person and see if I can get it fixed there.

DB17
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The issue has been resolved, here were the steps I took:

- Go in to Vodafone store, there they can re-activate SIM

- Additionally set up a direct debit to avoid any payment issues (SIM had been locked despite payment)