abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English Support] I bought a prepaid CallYa eSIM and opted to take my current number
NageshPodilapu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello there!

I had O2 prepaid SIM and I wanted to port that number to vodafone, so I asked O2 to release that number and they did release it. After that I bought a CallYa Prepaid eSIM and opted to take my current O2 number, and finished identity verification via Post Filiale. Now, I got my eSIM via email but with a different number than what I planned to bring. Can someone please help me in this case?

Thanks,

Nagesh

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi @NageshPodilapu,

When I recommend to get in touch with the VF customer service.

Use the CallYa WhatsApp chat. Callya WhatsApp/SMS Chat (between 7:30 - 22 daily).

You'll start with TOBi, the AI, but don't worry. After some common questions you answer, ask persistent to forward to a VF staff. You will ask twice or three time maybe till TOBi forward you to a staff. 👍

Keep us updated! 😃

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
andreasabaad
SuperUser
SuperUser

Seit 08/22 Ist ist dies ein reines Kunden helfen Kunden Forum. 

Du musst dich an die offiziellen Kontaktstellen wenden.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @NageshPodilapu,

Where did you buy the current SIM card? The easiest way is order a free SIM card via the VF website and ticking the option "Ich möchte meine aktuelle Rufnummer kostenlos mitnehmen" (I want to port my current mobile phone number free).

Did you order the SIM card with this way?

Hi @Mav1976 , Thank you so much for the reply!

I order the prepaid CallYa eSIM on vodafone website and ticked the option “Ich möchte meine aktuelle Rufnummer kostenlos mitnehmen” , and then entered my O2 SIM number. However, I got an eSIM with a different number. What should I do now?

Thanks,

Nagesh

Hi @NageshPodilapu,

When I recommend to get in touch with the VF customer service.

Use the CallYa WhatsApp chat. Callya WhatsApp/SMS Chat (between 7:30 - 22 daily).

You'll start with TOBi, the AI, but don't worry. After some common questions you answer, ask persistent to forward to a VF staff. You will ask twice or three time maybe till TOBi forward you to a staff. 👍

Keep us updated! 😃

NageshPodilapu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello @Mav,

I finally got my SIM card! However, after inserting the SIM card it's not getting any signal at all (can't make calls, no internet).

Any idea on how to proceed?

Thanks,

Nagesh

NageshPodilapu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello all,

I just realised that they sent an eSIM QR code via post, so the physical SIM card isn't working anymore. I added the eSIM and it works! So all the issues are settled.

Thanks,

Nagesh