Callya Prepaid Bill
guessme
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

How can I check the money deduction from my account in prepaid CallYa mobile phone line? Me and my wife, both have same plan, however I see a difference in the balance (or roughly 1 Euro). I want to make sure that the deductions were correct but I cannot find anyway to look for past bill/deductions.

Thank you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @guessme,

For CallYa there isn't any bill like the postpaid (credit) contracts.

But when always deducted with 1 € then could it be several reasons.

1. Additional option (data, talk/SMS)
  2. Unknown subscription by third-party-supplier

I can recommend to get in contact with Vodafone directly. You can use the WhatsApp/SMS chat (7:30 a.m. -10:00 p.m. daily) or one of the both social media channels

When you use the WhatsApp/SMS chat you'll get to know TOBi (the AI) first. Write to TOBi that you want to chat with a Vodafone staff. Maybe you have to write it several times. TOBi will you forward you to a staff then. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @guessme,

For CallYa there isn't any bill like the postpaid (credit) contracts.

But when always deducted with 1 € then could it be several reasons.

1. Additional option (data, talk/SMS)
  2. Unknown subscription by third-party-supplier

I can recommend to get in contact with Vodafone directly. You can use the WhatsApp/SMS chat (7:30 a.m. -10:00 p.m. daily) or one of the both social media channels

When you use the WhatsApp/SMS chat you'll get to know TOBi (the AI) first. Write to TOBi that you want to chat with a Vodafone staff. Maybe you have to write it several times. TOBi will you forward you to a staff then.