CallYa - no Kundenkennwort
Sofya_T
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello!

I bought pre-paid CallYa sim-card in thr Vodafone store but they did not give me Kundenkennwort.

Could you please advise how can I get it now? Should I go back to the store?

Thank you!

Sofya

5 Antworten 5
KerstinV
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Sofia_T,

you are welcome to contact the Vodafone Shop again. They will give you the password. Or you can apply for a new password with this PDF form: https://www.vodafone.de/infofaxe/265.pdf

Simply fill it out and send it to us.

Many greetings,

KerstinV

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Dear Kerstin,

thank you for your fast reply! I will check with the store today.

Could you please advise what email address should the form be sent to?

Thank you!

Sofya

NeNa

Hi Sofya,

You can upload the completed and signed form here: https://kabel.vodafone.de/kontakt/formularcenter

Best regards,

NeNa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Sofya_T
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, NeNa

Thank you for your reply!

Could you please help me with ome more question   -  when I bought the sim card the information on the website said that CallYa Flat M tariff had 3 extra GB for the first 6 months. But I have only 5 in the first month. Could you please advise how I can get those extra 3 GB for 6 months?

Thank you!

Sofya

Lecy

Hello @Sofya_T,

i will be happy to help you. Please send me a PM with your phone number and your request  (PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "send a private message ").

Many greetings

Lecy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!