Merging Accounts, number transfer
Santiago_OM
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, and I am sorry for posting in English. I have recently moved to Germany and my German is not good enough for the subject. 

I have three different products with Vodafone: CallYa (Mobile), Cable and RED M (Mobile).

I have access to the MeinVodafone App with my Vodafone-Kundennumer and password, where I can see the CallYa and Cable products, fares, contracts, documents, etc. 

With the Red M contract, I purchased a mobile device. I got the mobile and the line is working, however, my  RED M contract is not linked to my MeinVodafone, and I didn't receive a Vodafone-Kundennumer or a Password. 

How I could link this contract to my current Vodafone-Kundennumer?

On the other hand, I would like to transfer my phone number from CallYa to my Red M line. Is this possible?

Thank you very much, 

Kind regards. 

Santiago

1 Antwort 1
KerstinV
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Santiago,

welcome here and in Germany 🙂 I would like to help you. You set your customer password when you signed the contract. It's on your contract. You can add your phone number to "My Vodafone". You need your password for this. If you can't find your password, you can set a new one here: https://www.vodafone.de/infofaxe/265.pdf You can also switch to a contract with your CallYa number at any time.

Best wishes,

KerstinV  

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.