No access to new invoice
manuelarsp
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I've received an email stating I have a new invoice but I don't have access to my account anymore – and no interest in having it, since my contract with Vodafone has been terminated since May.

Is there any other way to have access to it so I can make the payment? And how can I confirm that/if this is the last invoice I'll receive? 

I'd really appreciate any help here!

Best,

Manuela

10 Antworten 10
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi manuelarsp,

the contract runs until 29.09. and will be charged until then. I will send you the current invoice by e-mail.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for sending it over.

Is there a way of making sure I'll receive the next one this same way for next month?

Best,

Manuela

Actually, I saw that this was in direct debt but the payment failed. Will there be a new attempt or should I transfer manually?

Thomas

Hi manuelarsp,

at the moment i do not see yet that booking has failed. But we will try again to collect it from the account.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I'm sorry, I acted too fast and made the transfer already because I'm going away tomorrow and didn't want to have this pending while I'm on vacation. 

Can I then cancel the direct debit for this month (Aug) and in September have the Sept payment + the fee for the failure of the Aug payment debited normally? (This time I won't forget it 😉)

Best,
Manuela

Best,

Manuela

Thomas

Hi manuelarsp,

let's just book again. Then there will be a credit balance and we will offset it against the next month.

Regards

Thomas

Ok,

I've received a message saying I have a new document again. As I have no access to this, would it be possible for you to send it over again?

Best,

Manuela

Stephan

Hi manuelarsp,

the last document is the digital copy of a copy. At the end of the day, this is still about the copy of the invoice Thomas sent you.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi there,

I just got a new invoice again - could you by any chance send it to me again? And how can I regain access to MeinKabel so I don't bother you with this every time? 🙂

Manuela