MeinVodafone & E-Mail

Siehe neueste
MEINKABEL: can't login
Matthew07
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

hope you can help me because I tried everything but no solution so far.

I wanted to login on my "meinkabel" page to download the "rechnungen" but there is no way.
I always get a generic error like "HIER STIMMT WAS NICHT".

I do have the letter I received in 2017 with my Kundernummer and the Aktivierungscode with me. When I digit them the format is correct because I get the greenlight but then something goes wrong. I really don't know why is not working.

Thanks a lot.

Mehr anzeigen
7 Antworten 7
Martin59

Hello Matthew07,

let's take a look at that.

Please send me the name of the contract holder, his date of birth, the complete address and the customer number via PN .

Leave a short info here afterwards and I'll take a look.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
(1)
Mehr anzeigen
Matthew07
Smart-Analyzer

PN Sent! Thanks a lot Martin.

Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin

Hello Matthew07,

did you sign up for the customer portal and add your contract? Did you try different browsers and delete the cookies and cache? Please send a screenshot from your contract overview via PM and reply here again.

Kind regards,
Claudia

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
(1)
Mehr anzeigen
Matthew07
Smart-Analyzer

PN sent! Thanks

Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin

Hello Matthew07,

at least I can confirm that you didn't enter wrong login credentials. Perhaps the activation code is a bit outdated. Please request a new code via the button. It should be sent to your email address within a few minutes. Please try it again with the new code.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Mehr anzeigen
Matthew07
Smart-Analyzer

I worked but still I can't have access to my documents. i sent you a PN.
Thanks

Mehr anzeigen
Wallace

Hi,

I just checked your customer portal and the invoices are accessible without any problems. Do you access the Internet through a proxy?

Regards

Wallace

Mehr anzeigen