charging for cancelled contract
Prabhav
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am still being charged for gigatv contract despite cancelling the contract within the week and returning the equipment. please see attached. Can you facilitate the process and also refund the incorrect charges? 

Thanks

Edit: @Prabhav  Attachment removed for privacy reasons. Please do not post any personal information that is publicly visible.

13 Antworten 13
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Have you canceled the contract (= ends at the end of the minimum contract period of 24 months) or revoked it (= will be canceled as if it had never been concluded)? If you have cancelled, you can send the device back early, but you have to pay the full contract period.

Hello,

I had revoked it within the first two week of contract date. 

Best, Prabhav 

Did you conclude the contract online, as a door-to-door shop or by telephone so that you have a right of cancellation at all? Because if you have concluded the contract in a local shop, there is no right of withdrawal because you have actively approached the provider (Vodafone).
If there is a right of cancellation: did you send the cancellation to the correct Vodafone cable company (VFW/ex-UM in North Rhine-Westphalia, Baden Württemberg and Hesse or VFD/ex-KDG in the rest of Germany) in good time? And have you already received a cancellation confirmation?

Hi,

The contract was offered to me on phone while I called vodafone for my mobile matter. I also revoked the contract within one week of the contract date - via phone. vodafone confirmed and I also attached confirmation slip in my previous message. 

Lars
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi,

when exactly did the contract start? When did you revoke the contract? Can you please attach the document again? But please avoid personal data in the document.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Prabhav
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Can you please then send me an email address where I can send the documents? I believe the confirmation document etc. have my details and won't be able to send here in forum

Prabhav
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Plz find attached

Edit: @Prabhav Removed attachment as it contained personal data.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Prabhav,

what does the debit note say? Is there a reference to the terminated contract?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Apologies I do not understand. I sent you the attachment already? That has the confirmation of the cancelled contract!