cancel vodefone hotespot
gokselturan
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I applied for vodafone homespot internet service with my sparkasse girocard the beginning of the December. And then I received mail that we don't accept girocard please provide debit card from you. And then I applied another internet service and I'm using it now. But today I have an e-mail with vodefone invoice and charge from my bank. I'm trying to contact form but it doesn't work. there is a phone number which is 0800 505 24 27 for cancellation but the number is not valid. So I called 0800 172 12 12 but just german speak. I say Ja and english please but doesn't work. this is bad satisfaction for me and I will not use vodafone in my life. So please cancel my contract and refund my money immediately and let me know .

e-mail: ***
customer number: ***

@gokselturan Mail address and customer number removed 

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

For what exactly did you apply -and- where did you apply?

If you applied for a landline contract (either by Cable/antenna outlet or by DSL/phone outlet), then I'm afraid to tell you that you are far out of the withdrawal period and now bound to that 24 month contract. It'd be even worse, if you'd have done that at a shop as there is no withdrawal right in that case...

So most likely you now have two contracts in parallel and have to serve/pay both of them, no matter if you need two or not.

vodafone hotespot wifi service montly option & without contract.