abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Voraussichtliche Aktivierung
Iank
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo,

I signed the Vodafone CableMax 1000 last week, received and installed the router, but the internet speed is very very low and I am not able to work with it.  The documents I received mention an expected activation day (Voraussichtliche Aktivierung) for tomorrow (04.05.22.), but also say that the contract would be activated in the moment I connect the router.

How can I check if my contract is already activated? Or is there a way to ask for a sooner activation for today?

Thank you. Vielen Dank.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Iank
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey LukePog,

I was able to solve my problem through the phone. Thank you for your attention.

Best regards.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
LukePog
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hey lank, please write me a private message with your customer data. (Customer number, address with zip code, full name, date of birth and current cell phone number).

Then I can take a look for you. 🙂

Regards
Luke

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Iank
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey LukePog,

I was able to solve my problem through the phone. Thank you for your attention.

Best regards.

Hey,

I got the same problem, how do you solve it?

Best regards 

Iank
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey LexiZZ. Despite the modem and contract says that the activation process will be concluded at the moment you connect, sometimes it doesn't happen accordingly.

To solve it, I had to call the customer service and they somehow restarted the activation process from the system and then it worked ok.

The advice that I can give you is that the menu to the service is only in German, so if you only speak English it will be a bit challenging.

Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.

Since the solution has been marked here, I'll close now. If you have any questions or concerns again, just start a new thread in the correct board. Please note that since August 15th, 2022 direct support is no longer possible. It is best to read this article. If I were you, I would try Facebook or Twitter. There you’ll get support even in english.