Returning TV box and Smart Card
oktyckl
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Dear,

I have already cancelled my TV subscription and it is ending on 15th April. Can I return the TV box and the smart card earlier, let's say in March? It is likely that in April, I won't be in Berlin so I want to return it earlier if possible.

Please let me know.

Thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi oktyckl,

you can send the hardware back earlier.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Thomas

Hi oktyckl,

you can send the hardware back earlier.

Regards

Thomas

Thanks Thomas for the info. 

Do I need to inform anyone in VF that I am sending it earlier or do I just send it?

Thomas

Hi oktyckl,

just send it.

Regards

Thomas

Hi,

Due to current circumstances, I couldn't send back my TV router and SmartCard. I read on another thread that return period has extended to 3 months due to Covid. Is this still the case?

Thanks

No, the extension of the deadline for returns due to COVID-19 no longer applies. The return must be made within 14 days after the end of the contract.

Thanks Torsten for you swift reply.

When I got the hardware 2 years ago from Vodafone, there was a Return ticket from DHL in case I want to return it. I still keep those forms. Is this Return ticket from DHL still valid? Or should I pay the return myself?

Yes, you can of course use the package label. Please keep the receipt of posting in a safe place, preferably as a digital copy.

You mean I can use the label in the attachment I sent, right? So, there is no need for me to pay for this return.

Yes, that is an useable packet label for returning your hardware.