No invoice is received.
Nandi2
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone team!
I have Vodafone Cable internet with SEPA payment.
The first invoice has been received and has been successfully paid, but no more invoices will be received.
Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Nandi2,

sorry for the wait.

Let's see together why you have not received any more invoices. Please be so kind and send me a private message  with the following data: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current cell phone number.

Please let us know here as soon as the message is out.

Best regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

12 Antworten 12
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Why are no more invoices coming in? You have concluded a contract with a minimum contract term of 24 months, this must be observed. The bills are made available for you to download monthly in MeinVodafone and the direct debit usually takes place 5 days after the bill has been made available.
If you want to cancel, this does not change the term of the concluded contract.
If you have the variant with a satisfaction guarantee and are not satisfied, you will inevitably have to contact customer service, unfortunately a customer-help-customer forum is the wrong choice.

I know my contract is for 24 months.
I Spoke with a Vodafone worker but i didn't get help, he's just sighed and didn't understand why i don't get an invoice.

With the current contracts, no basic fee is charged in the first 6 months. If you have not booked any additional options (Homebox, Mobile&Euro flat rate or similar) or are using paid services (calls to special numbers/to the mobile network/abroad without a flat rate), no invoice will be generated. You will then only receive an invoice (again) in the 7th month of the contract.

I know this! 

The first invoice arrived in the 7th month and paid with sepa but the 8th and 9th month invoice is not arrived and no sepa payment was made.

Have you checked MeinVodafone to see if the invoices are stored there? You should also have received an email notification of a new invoice.

Just a first invoice have in MeinVodafone, no emails received.

That's strange though. Did you have any credits or credits that are now being used up? Although then invoices still have to be generated...
Which federal state are you from, a mod has to look into the customer account.

Yes, this is strange.
I living in NRW.

Then be patient until a Vodafone West/ex-Unitymedia mod reports here in the post and requests your data. However, this will take a few days.