Move from BW to Bavaria English Support
coryfm
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Good afternoon,
I'm currently a cable customer living in Baden-Württemberg and I'm moving to Bavaria. My new address only has DSL service and I'm uable to get any help as I can't do the process via the phone in German.

Can you please support me in this transfer? Thanks for your help,

Cory

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
R4mona
Moderator:in

Hey coryfm,

I am very sorry about that. Of course, that's not how it's supposed to be. Verlegener Smiley

Please be so kind and send us a private message with the following data: current customer number, name, both addresses, states, date of birth, current cell phone number and the date of relocation.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
R4mona

Hi coryfm,

Thank you for your message. Smiley (fröhlich)

Have you already reported your move to us? You can reach our moving team at: 0800 888 87 86.

Kind regards

R4mona

Hi R4mona,
I have tried multiple times, but they only speak German and then hang up.

Thanks for your help,

Cory

R4mona

Hey coryfm,

I am very sorry about that. Of course, that's not how it's supposed to be. Verlegener Smiley

Please be so kind and send us a private message with the following data: current customer number, name, both addresses, states, date of birth, current cell phone number and the date of relocation.

Kind regards

R4mona

Since the solution has been marked here, I'll close now. If you have any questions or concerns again, just start a new thread in the correct board.