Kabel
mabuaisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear KundeService,
I'm a new customer with Vodafone Kabel and I started my contract with Vodafone at November 15, 2021 with this contract “ Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable: Price 1.-6. Month only EUR 0.00, download up to 50 Mbit / s and upload up to 5 Mbit / s ”. I started to have issues with the internet in December and I contacted customer care on this number 0800 5893432486 on 23.12.21-31.12.21 to report an internet issue with my cable. 
The issue was not mainly on internet speed but it's mainly more about stability as the internet keeps disconnecting over and over. The employee was a nice guy and he recommended to me to upgrade the speed from 50 Mbit / s to 100 Mbit / s and I asked him if I'm going to pay extra money or not and he confirmed to me that I'm going to pay the same for 50 Mbit / s which is 29.99 € per month. He also confirmed to me that I'm going to start paying after 6 months just like the original contract I had which was 50 Mbit / s so I agreed based on that and I agreed to upgrade the speed to 100 Mbit / s. Unfortunately, it seems he was not right and at January 5, 2022I checked my invoice for January and it stated that I should pay 38.70 € ( 29.99 € for January + 8.71 € for December) which is something he did not explain and told me at all that I'm going to pay this amount. If he told me that I would not agree and upgrade the speed to 100 Mbit / s.

I would like to report about this issue and kindly ask you to update my contract to start paying after 6 months just like my original one  

11 Antworten 11
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi mabuaisha,

What does the written confirmation of the tariff change say? When exactly was the changeover date? You have 14 days to withdraw from the change.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
mabuaisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

Thanks for reply, as I mentioned I do it on 23.12.21-31.12.21  based on a recommendation from the employee that I'm not going to pay extra. Alos, he did not mention anything about cancel my old contract and confirmed to me that its going to be the same

Regards,
Mohammed

Stephan

Hi mabuaisha,

thanks for your explanations so far.

While I'm afraid we can't help you further on this matter, we'd still be happy to review your case.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

- your full name

- your full address

- date of birth

- customer number

- e-mail address

- the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Thanks for reply, I already sent you a message with all details

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello mabuaisha,

I have looked at your fare change confirmation and there is the new price. I passed on your request to revoke the change of tariff and the colleagues are checking the whole thing.

Best regards

Nancy

mabuaisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for letting me know that, does that means I'm going to go to the 50 MB ? or keep using 100 MB ?
I will also keey my eye on this thread and to my vodaphone account documents

Regards,
Mohammed AbuAisha

Lars

Hi mabuaisha,

Nancy has initiated the revocation. So the 50 rate is to be reinstated. However, it may take up to a week.

Best regards

Lars

mabuaisha
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

HI Lars,

Sure thing, thanks for let me know

Regards,
Mohammed

Hi Again,

I want to confirm when I'm going to start paying the bill for my interent ? will it be after six months just like my original plan was ?.

Because I got this message today from the vodafone and I'm not sure what should I do

Lieber Mohammed AbuAisha, Sie haben Ihren Internet- bzw.
Telefon-Tarifwechsel widerrufen. Das finden wir sehr schade! Natürlich bestätigen wir Ihnen aber, dass wir den Widerruf rechtzeitig erhalten haben. Sie behalten Ihren bisherigen Tarif. Es ändert sich für Sie nichts.

Regards,
Mohammed