Internet connection keeps failing
AnaPVA
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

From time to time my internet connection would turn on and off, but it would be back up in a few hours and there would be no problems. However, today the internet has been really unstable. Other people also have their routers connected, but only mine seems to be failing. I'm unsure if there is a problem with the device or the connection. I tried following the steps provided to fix it, but it didn't work. I don't speak enough German to contact the company via phone 😞 I'm not sure what to do, the internet won't stay on for more than half an hour. The device turns off and then the connection is gone for around half an hour, comes back...

Should I go to a shop in person to ask? or should I try using the phone and hope for someone who speaks English to answer (I feel bad because I barely know any German, but I really need the internet to work)? Has anyone had this problem before?

2 Antworten 2
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

The shops are *not* part of the Vodafone support system - they are independently operated by 3rd parties and make their money with selling contracts. For support in English use one of the Facebook or Twitter contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

I tried getting help through Facebook, but it sends me to the Netz-Assistent, which then tells me to call costumer service. All this is also in german.