I am still being charged.
Prachi_Bajpai
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello Team,

First of all, I am really sorry for writing this in english. I had a contract with Vodafone but when I moved the apartment in April, my new apartment already had the vodafone internet available. I have let the vodafone know about this via all the methods possible and have also received cancellation confiemation emails but I am still being charged. With all the support available only in german, I don't know what options I have. Could you please help me? I have already shared my contract number along with my landlord's contact number to the support emails.

1 Antwort 1
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

If you move to a location where your contract is available, the contract moves with you. What does the cancellation confirmation say about the accepted cancellation date? Could be that it will get cancelled at the end of the minimum contract term. If you move in with someone who already has a VF contract the cheaper one can get terminated by means off Goodwill. For support in English use WhatsApp - from the bot there demand a „Kundenberater“ repeatedly. Once you are forwarded to human support, response can take time, it is no Live-Chat, requests are worked on in chronological order.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292