Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Higher than expected billing for July 2023
PiyushS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Community,

I got my contract extended in July 2021 and was promised a flat rate of 19.99€ / month for a 50 mbps connection.

I was told that the prices will continue till I stay with Vodafone but today I could see that the billing have changed now.

Request you to please fix this and provide the refund or adjustment.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Piyush

6 Antworten 6
HausHelene
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Did the costs increased exactly 5€/Month?

In this case please have a look in your spam folder.

There should be a mail in german dated several weeks ago.

Thanks for the reply but it's increased by approx 10€. It's a partial billing so can't exactly say the monthly increase right now.

The 19,99 € was only for the initial 24 months - the regular price is 29,99 € per month.

Understood, but the representative who gave me this offer said it would be for the time till I stay with Vodafone.

I just do not wish to again to the formal aspects of ordering a new contract etc. I hope Vodafone  helps me in getting the existing package.

No representative has the power to make such decisions. You can try to contact customer support (for support in English use Facebook or Twitter), if that doesn't work you could cancel the contract and hope that Vodafone will make an offer, but there is no guarantee for that happening. You can forget the idea to cancel and make a new contract - you will not get new-customer conditions for 3 months after cancelling an old contract. Here are the support contacts listed:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Thanks a lot Peter.

I will connect with the Vodafone Customer Service.

Hope to get a proper resolution.

Thanks again.