Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English] Change tariff, Red Internet & Phone Cable
vovo1999
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello. Please kindly help me.

I started to use Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable since September 2021.

Now I think I would like to change my tariff to Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable within 6 months of trial period of the Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable.

I made phone calls to support center to do the change but could not suceed for my poor German..

Could you help me to do the change?

Thank you in advance!

20 Antworten 20

Thanks a lot for your support, Torsten.

I will wait for the mod then.

R4mona
Moderator:in

Hey vovo1999,

I will gladly take a closer look at your request. Please be so kind and send me a private message with the following data: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current cell phone number.

Please report back here as soon as the message is out. Then we will take care of the implementation of your request together.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
vovo1999
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi R4mona,

Thank you for your message. I sent you private message.

Could you check it?

R4mona

Hi vovo1999,

I have just replied to your PN.

Kind regards

R4mona

vovo1999
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi R4mona,

Thanks a lot for your support!

I`ve read the private message and could you proceed the change please? 

Best Regards,

Kazuya

R4mona

Hi vovo1999,

thank you very much for your feedback.

The switch to our Red Internet & Phone 50 will take place on 14.03.2022. Have you received the contract summary by mail and confirmed it?

Kind regards

R4mona

vovo1999
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi R4mona,

Thank you for your message.

I received and confirmed  "Vertragszusammenfassung" which I received by e-mal.

After that, I received the following message from system but haven`t received the "Versandbenachrichtigung" yet.

===================================================================================

Wir aktivieren Ihr Produkt wahrscheinlich am 14.03.2022 Das endgültige Datum schicken wir Ihnen zusammen mit der Versandbenachrichtigung.

====================================================================================

Is my undersanding correct that I will receive the "Versandbenachrichtigung" later?

Best Regards,

Since you have already received a cable router, there will be no new shipping when you downgrade the tariff and therefore no new shipping confirmation. The tariff will be downgraded on March 14, 2022 and you will then receive the order confirmation, as it will only be generated by the system during the changeover.

Thank you, Torsten.

Then, I will wait for the confirmation.

R4mona

Hey vovo1999,

Since we process our incoming requests chronologically, it may take some time until you receive a response.

I see that @Torsten (thanks for taking care) has provided you with all the important information.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best regards

R4mona