Double Contract
Terminate1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Sir,

I moved from Berlin to Frankfurt. Before moving, I reported my move on the vodafone moving link. When I eventually moved to frankfurt, I went to a vodafone shop and explained to them that I brought my router from Berlin to Frankfurt and it appears that the router does not work in my new apartment. The shop attendant made a series of calls to the customer service on my behalf and told me that the router i brought from Berlin can not work in my new apartment at Frankfurt. They need to cancel the contract (customer number ***) and create another contract for me with a new router that will work in my new apartment.

I returned the old router to them and got a reciept. 5 days later i got a new contract (customer number: ***) and a new vodafone router delivered to me which works perfectly. This new contract was active on 16/12/2020.

It appears that the old contract (customer number ***) is still active and not canceled because on 15/01/2021 I was billed again on the old contract. 

Please help to resolve this issue and possible refund me as I cannot afford to be paying for two contracts at the same time.

Thank you.

EDIT: cutstomer numbers deleted

6 Antworten 6
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Terminate1,

maybe the additional visit in the shop after reporting your move has been a mistake. But let's have a look an this. I'm sure we can sort this out.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Terminate1,

I have now terminated the contract from Berlin and am arranging for a refund. You will receive a written confirmation in the next few days. We have not yet received the cable router. When did you send it and where?

Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars,

Thanks a lot for your support.

I returned the router at a Vodafone shop here in Frankfurt. I have attached the return receipt they gave me when i returned it.

Thanks for your Support.

Edit: @Terminate1 Removed attachment with personal data. Please do not post personal data publicly.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Terminate1,

the return address for cable devices is as follows:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

We bereits erwaehnt habe ich den router im vodafone shop abgegeben und auch einen nachweiss erhalten. I habe das geraet nicht mehr.

Ich habe den Nachweis zu Ihrer Information noch einmal in dieser E-Mail angehängt.

Bitte ordnen sie es korrekt zu.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Gerald

Stephan

Hallo Terminate1,

tut mir leid, aber diese Adresse ist leider nicht korrekt.

Geräte von Kabelverträgen können auch nicht einfach in irgendwelchen Shops abgegeben werden.

Wenn der Router nicht rechtzeitig bei uns eintrifft, wird das Gerät berechnet.

Gruß

Stephan