Contract cancelation
NikolaD
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, I want to cancel my contract because i keep having problems with the internet connection, and altho your chat bot said that you will call me, I waited for the half of the day to be near the router, and changed my plans, my phone did not ring.

I also created a ticket on the forum, last saturday on which I'm still awaiting response. 

Today I'm again having trouble with the connection, and since I work from home my and my family's livelihood depends on a decent internet connection, which I tought was given in the year 2022, but obviously I was wrong.

I cannot aford to have bad internet and almost no customer service, please tel me what should I do to make cancelation official

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You can cancel the contract to the end of the minimum term.

An earlier termination just because you are unable to communicate with the (German-only) support is not possible. It's up to you to get yourself the needed translators on your own expenses as sole contractual language (and thus also sole support language) is German...

you are being incredibly rude. How on earth did you come to the conclusion that I was not being able to comunicate on German? Not only did I wait by the phone, but I had my german friend wait with me just because of this. I would give my best to let as many people as possible know how unprofessional and isulting you are. 

tw4t