abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New Vodafone Cable Internet Contract using check24
samsumeet
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Team,

I have applied for new connection of Vodafone Kabel Internet yesterday on check24 website. Today I got mail stating :

Dear Sumeet Bachchas,  

You have received a letter from us - by post or email. You can find the copy of our letter for the next 13 months at vodafone.de/meinedokumente .

But i did'nt had any Vodafone account till today, I have just created it right now. So I am not able to find this letter online.  Also I ordered this connection for my new apartment in which I will shift on 15th June 2021 so there is no way I can collect the letter if it is sent by post on new address.

Please help!!

Best Regards

Sumeet

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Sumeet,

everything fits so far in the system. Desired date for deployment is June 17, 2021. The device will be sent 1-2 days before the date. That fits then also that you can also receive it.

Only the order confirmation has now already gone out by post. But that's not bad, I'll send you a copy of it right away by e-mail. Then you can also activate the customer portal.

Please give me feedback by tomorrow evening at the latest whether the mail has arrived.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Nancy

Hello samsumeet,

did you specify your current address when you placed your order? The confirmation will be sent by mail. From which state do you come?

Best regards

Nancy

Hello Nancy,

Thanks for reply. I am in Berlin. No I ordered it for my new address and I am going to move their on 15th June. My name is also going to be placed on door bell on 15th June.

Best 

Sumeet

Lars

Hi,

we will check if everything is filed correctly and we can also send a copy.

Please send me the following data via private message:

- Customer number (if available)

- Name

- Date of birth

- Address (current and new).

Message me briefly here in the post when you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Dear Lars,

Thanks for reply. I have sent you private message with all the respective details.

Best Regards

Sumeet

Lars

Hi Sumeet,

everything fits so far in the system. Desired date for deployment is June 17, 2021. The device will be sent 1-2 days before the date. That fits then also that you can also receive it.

Only the order confirmation has now already gone out by post. But that's not bad, I'll send you a copy of it right away by e-mail. Then you can also activate the customer portal.

Please give me feedback by tomorrow evening at the latest whether the mail has arrived.

Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars,

Thankyou so much for quick action. I got the email with order confirmation. 

Best Regards

Sumeet 

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi samsumeet,

do you have any questions or can the thread be closed?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

It can be closed 🙂