abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Mis sold contract
JoeyT97
Rookie
Rookie

Hello, i got a fibre broadband contact in november 2021 which promised me 6 months of free internet, i was sent a bill after 3 months, when they turned my internet off i tried to pay online, this did not work so i called vodafone, they told me they cannot accept payment by the phone, so i went into store and they told me that i could not pay in store, leaving me unable to pay my bill, now they are demanding 1100 euros from me because i did not pay. Also i was told that my first payment had to be made in store on the 19th of may so i know that they DO accept payments in store. I am from the uk and i feel as though they have taken advantage of me not understanding certain things and also made it as difficult to pay as possible in order to get 1100 euros from me. I really do not want to pay 1100 euros for 3 months of internet when they made it impossible for me to pay my bill, the branch which sold me the contract is the vodafone store in weiden, bavaria

2 Antworten 2
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Joeyt97,

I'm sorry to hear that it came to such complecations with your outstanding bills.
If a discount ends earlier then expected , the first step should be the contact with regular customer service hotline.
To check if its mistake, or some kind of misunderstanding of the offer.

If you recieve a a reminder for an overdue invoice, its always possible to just do a bank wire transfer - since our bankdetails are part of the invoice.
A payment inside the shop is normally possible, as long as you can verify yourself as the contract owner.

If the contract gets terminated due to outstand invoices , charges apply for the remaing months of the contract.

Did you recieve the bill from vodafone directly? Or from an external debt collector agency?
Once the contract is cancelled and the outstanding receivables have been "sold" to the debt collector firm , we do not have any kind of access to the customeraccount.
In this case its already to late to pay the open invoices in a shop.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Since the TE has not reported back, I close here now. If you have any questions or concerns, simply open a new post in the appropriate board. Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.