abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone station internet blinking red and activation not working
pedrini
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello guys,

I am new to Germany and my German is still pretty weak, and apologized for writing this in English.

Recently, I applied for Vodafone  Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable. I received the Vodafone station router and connected it according to the instructions given in the box. Also, I have registered on  https://kabel.vodafone.de/ using my 'customer number' and the 'activation code'.

However, the Internet does not work. My Kable-box is blinking red all the time and the web interface always shows no Internet. I've read on the forum that it might take 2 hours to activate after plugin in everything and powering it up, but several days have passed and nothing changed. The cable box is still blinking red.

IMG-1553.jpg

I have no idea what to do, or did I miss something important? How could I make the Internet working?

Best regards,

Pedro

3 Antworten 3
natas666
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

in this case - technician has 2 come 2 your home 2 connect your flat 2 the box (in basement normally - german "Hausverteileranlage"

otherwise u would stay offline 4 ever in that flat

Thanks for the reply!

Do you know if there is any way to get a moderator's attention to see if they can help me get a technician visit?

unfortunately there will be no support in this community any longer, I think.

u may try the hotline - some agents r able 2 speak english

otherwise use the social-media contacts