abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Kabel Connection issue
Sayer2022
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Ich habe Kabel-WLAN-Router. Aber ich kann mich nicht mit den Ports verbinden. Es passt nicht . Die 3 Punkte werden als TV,R,SAT bezeichnet. Es wird kein Datenname erwähnt.

Bitte helfen Sie dringend , da ich ohne Internetnutzung unnötig bezahle .

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Thanks @Claudia for such initiative and arrange Technician and help me out.

Today Technician came and changed the socket . He made it ready for the Cable connection  and connection become avilable.

Thanks and Happy Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Sayer2022
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Can anyone reply on this ? 

or 

Vodafone is least bothered on Customer issues ? 

rufe die Hotline an und sage dass die Selbstinstallation fehlgeschlagen ist, dann wird dir ein techniker geschickt

(call the hotline and tell them that the selfinstall has failed, they will send a technician)

Hallo,

I tried to reach hotline no. (022146619100) , then number was shared as Technician no. 08005266625 , but it was again some voice commands to be followed , after that no one could be connected . 

I have already informed my issue over the mail 3 days back , went to Vodafone shop . 

But still no one has called me .

Today my bill got generated and I am really worried not able to use Internet, even after paying Ent. tax , monthly bills. (This mail is written from Office Network).

My question is : why its so delaying and dragging ?

I am from IT / Software background , so I am really very much dependent on internet.

Hallo, 

I tried a request callback on the Hotline number , someone called and dropped the call.

How much I have to struggle to just initiate a request to have a check the connection coming to my location and do the installatiuon of cable connection ?

This is really very challenging to get a connection done in new address. 

Did I really have done mistake changing my address?

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Sayer2022,

I'm sorry that you have issues with your cable access :/. Please send me a PM with the following details:

- your name

- the full address

- the customer number

- birth date of the contract owner

- the MAC address of the router

- a mobile number

Answer here in this thread afterwards. If we have to send a technician he will need access to the house installation, can you grant him that? Please also inform us if there are symptoms in your household that might be linked to Covid-19.

Kind regards,

Claudia

PS: Please take note of the post here.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hallo Claudia,

Thanks for giving opportunity to reach you out and sharing the details.

I have done the PM to you with the details as required.

Yes , It does need to send your technician to check the connection and do the installation.

if any appoinement can be made that will be good otherwise I will try to be avilable in room as much as possible , so that I can grant the access to Technician.

There is no Covid19 related sysmptoms linked to the household.

Vielen Danke !!!

Claudia

Hello Sayer2022,

I saw that today an adaptor for the antenna socket was commissioned. But judging from the picture you sent I assume that might not help. So I made a task for an internal team to check this and hopefully send a technician. I have my fingers crossed that you can use your Internet access soon.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Thanks @Claudia for such initiative and arrange Technician and help me out.

Today Technician came and changed the socket . He made it ready for the Cable connection  and connection become avilable.

Thanks and Happy Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Claudia

Hello Sayer2022,

I'm happy the technician visited you so fast and solved the problem :). As your connection works now, I will close your thread. I wish you a nice weekend as well. Perhaps you have some spare minutes to answer the survey I will send you via PM in an instant :).

Kind regards,

Claudia