English support
claudio23
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am in urgent need of support in english.

So far I've tried to:

1. Contact the customer support via phone, with my bad german I can get through the initial automated part of the conversation but when I get to talk with a real operator they can't provide me with support in english, I've called multiple times and I've been told to contact the customer support via email, facebook and twitter.
2. Send an email through the online form, no reply yet
3.Send them a message on twitter, no reply yet
4. Send them a message on facebook, no reply yet
5. Go to a vodafone store where they've fixed an appointment for me leaving a note that the operator should speak english, I received the call and the operator could not speak english

I am truly desperate at this point, can someone advice me of a way to get some sort of support in english?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

For future references, I was eventually able to contact the support via Twitter.
Be advised that it might take 3 to 4 hours for them to come back to the messages

This is false. There is NO support on Twitter. I literally had to create a twitter account to contact them just to get an answer in German that told me to contact them via WhatsApp. Okay, clicked their WhatsApp link. And it's f***** tobi again. I think Vodafone relies on gpt too much. I spend 2.5 hours now trying to reach out to anyone. Vodafone might have laid off people, increased prices and eliminated any support that was available. I've never ever talked to a real human from Vodafone so far. 

I wrote them on Twitter, they only answer in German and forward to this stupid useless chatbot. 😞 That's all the help you can get from a company that increased the price one way but did zero effort to improve quality. 

Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Support in English is only available via WhatsApp.

The English support via Facebook and Twitter has now been discontinued.

Best regards Kurt

Would you be able to share the whatsapp number? I've been trying for days for help but no luck.

claudio23
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Small update, I had to get in contact with the customer support once again and this time I've followed the WhatsApp route as suggested by @Kurtler 

The current phone number is 0172-1217212 as explained in this guide: https://www.vodafone.de/featured/inside-vodafone/whatsapp-kundenservice-texte-vodafone-deine-frage/#...

The first part of the conversation happened with a bot (presumably TOBi), but then the bot was able to escalate the conversation to a real agent that was able to fix my issue.

This time I did not even try to speak in english since the type of communication allowed me to use an automatic translator

I hope this can be helpful for somebody else 🙂