Frage

Antwort

Lösung

movement to a new apartment / how can I do it?
KonstantinK1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good evening,

Unfortunately my German is not good enough to speak to online support but I need help as I moving to a new apartment as from 01/02/2022 and would like to set up Vodafone internet connection there. I already have DSL connection and signed contract I'd like to keep. 

How can I do it and keep the same tariff? 

When I tried to do it online, I was offered Cabel connection but I couldn't compelet request as I don't have stationary phone number. 

Can you help me with above please or do you have anyone English speaking in online support I can call?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Konstantin 

7 Antworten 7
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Konstantin,

every DSL connection has a landline number. You can find them in our welcome letter that we sent you by email. You can also find the number in your router menu under "Phone".

If you don't want to switch to a cable connection, send me a PN with the following data:

- First and Last Name

- customer number

- Complete new address

- Desired date for the move (Monday to Friday)

- Exact location of the telephone socket (for example: apartment building, front building, 2nd floor, left. All data viewed from the street)

If your current connection is available at the new address, you can choose whether you want to extend the contract by 24 months or you want to pay the fee of 39.99 euros.

Greeting,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Jens,

Thank you for coming back promtly. 

I would like to switch to a cable internet as I understood it's better than DSL and I can do it via MeinVodafone. But I have a couple of questions:

1) do I understand correctly that my current DSL  contract will be ended without penalties and new one for cable will start?

2) do I understand corretly that Wunschliefertermin fur Ihr Startpaket is start date of contract or is it the day when router will arrive? 

3) do I need appointment for master to come and set up new connection? 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Konstantin 

Jens-K

Hi,

the DSL contract will end as soon as the cable contract is active without further fees.

The cable contract starts as soon as you activate the modem.

Usually a technician is not necessary. If so we will contact you for an appointment.

Regards,

Jens

Hi Jens,

just for clarification: so the date I chose in Meinvodafone is the date  when the new router will arrive to me (Wunschliefertermin fur Ihr Startpaket) correct? As soon as I receive it, I'll have instruction from you (vodafone) how to set it up in new apartment and soon as it works my DSL contract will be terminated and a new one that I've singed starts? 

It would help and much appreciated  if you describe how the procedure works. 

Thank you. 

Best regards,

Konstantin 

Jens-K

Hi KonstantinK1,

yes, the DSL contract will be terminated at the date the cable contract starts.

The cable contract starts as soon as you connect your cable modem and activate it.

The automatic termination of the DSL contract only works if you also provide the details of your DSL connection when ordering the cable connection.

Regards,

Jens

Hi Jens,

I cannot find phone number in my fritz.box settings so cannot proceed with the movement request. It says: keine Rufnr. eingerichtet.

Where I can find it please? As I want to do it via meinvodafone 

Best regards,

Konstantin 

Andre

Hey KonstantinK1,

your phone number was communicated in our welcome letter.
If you send me a private message with your dslcustomernumber & password i can send it to you.

Cheers,

Andre