abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Questions regarding contract extenstion
Sbhussain
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I took the vodafone cable connection in March 2021. Initial period was 2 years and currently I was paying around 41 euros per month for Red Internet and phone 300 cable plan.

My question are around what would happen after the 2 years end.

a) Will the contract renew automatically? My assumption is Yes, it will renew automatically.

b) If the contract will renew automatically, then for what period?

c) I can see the following details from my vodafone. Which means can I cancel my contract?

My contract details Monthly basic price *

€65.33

contract number

contract start

03/29/2021

Contract expires

06/01/2023

Last Cancellation Date

05/01/2023

d) I want to cancel my current contract and apply for a new contract at the same place. Is it possible? If yes, will I still need to return the router?

Thanks for looking into it.

Edit: @Sbhussain dont put relative data from you on the internet.

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@Sbhussain  schrieb:

a) Will the contract renew automatically? My assumption is Yes, it will renew automatically.

Yes, it will renew automatically.

@Sbhussain  schrieb:

b) If the contract will renew automatically, then for what period?

On a daily basis, but you have one month notice period for a cancellation. Meaning you will be able to cancel for any given date in the future as long as it's at least one month from the date you send your cancellation.

@Sbhussain  schrieb:

c) I can see the following details from my vodafone. Which means can I cancel my contract?

My contract details Monthly basic price *

€65.33

contract number

contract start

03/29/2021

Contract expires

06/01/2023

Last Cancellation Date

05/01/2023

Yep - you are out of the minimum term and thus can cancel at any given time (with that one month notice period).

@Sbhussain  schrieb:

d) I want to cancel my current contract and apply for a new contract at the same place. Is it possible? If yes, will I still need to return the router?

It doesn't make sense as you won't get the same prices that new customers get as you are not a new customer at all. To be a new customer and apply for these new customer prices, you would have to wait for at least 3 months from the day that your previous contract ended.

You anyhow can switch to other contracts that better fit if you want to at any time now. And if you change the contracts, you will stick to the old router as long as it's capable of the new speeds.