No DSL SIP Data
Dan58
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, i have a contract here in Germany, but by some unknown reason, i am not able to set up my connection.

First i would like to say that my girlfriend didn't want the DSL at home, but because the girl at the shop thought she can make fun of us (i was in hospital) she made the contract of the 2 sim cards also with an DSL option, when she understood very well that we have an O2 DSL.

Next, im trying to set up this connection from maybe more than 2 months, i have contacted vodafone trough the hotline, nothing

I have contacted them trough the mail, still nothing after more than 2 weeks

I went to a shop, and they told me there is no such contract activated, but still, they are taking money from my bank, and the account is opened on myvodafone, then they told me to contact some number, and still nothing

Now, since most of the time they told me to write in the forum, i would like to know what i can do.

Normally to set up the Fritz Box i need some data's, which are not present in the signed contract, its called ''SIP DATA''

Its not possible to get it on ''myvodafone'' since it tells me ''This service is only offered to you in connection with a HomeBox product.'' something that i can't understand if i have my own router.

Sorry to have writen so many things, but i am a little bit nervous about this, also because they put me the most expensive contract (which i dont need) and i was not able to use it since the beginning, and the 6 months of ''free'' are almost over.

1 Antwort 1
HeikeF
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Dan58,

I had already offered you my help on your other post and you have already written a PN today.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Please avoid double posts. I'll close here now and continue here.

I will close this thread then

Best regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!