abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Changing address
Pratik1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I tried to change the address through the Vodafone portal. Then I got the next screen as:
FirstScreen.PNG

I click on the "Zum Angebot" then it shows this screen,
SecondScreen.PNG

I tried to call but my German is not that good to update them on my situation it is possible to get English to speak Customer care or if someone can help me in this it will be really helpful.

Thank you very much.
Pratik

7 Antworten 7
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

I'm sorry, but Vodafone Germany is an german speaking company and they don't have any english speaking customer care.

Is there any online form that I can fill out? or someone here can update that in the background. It would be great.

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

I don't know, but if I were you I would wait for a Mod, I'm pretty shure they can help you

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

HelloPratik1,

why don't you click on the button immediately below "Adresse ändern" after successful address verification? You then report the move.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Pratik1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@Grit If I click on the "Change Address" button then it goes to the previous page where we can enter the address and date of the move. 

It is a cycle with only two pages. one where we can enter the address and the second where we have an option that changes the address. 

If possible I have recorded the video of the same but the address and all information are available there so I didn't share it here.

Hello,

Can you please help me with the problem 🙂 

Tina

For a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

customer number  
current and new address
day of move

Important: Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!