Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can someone help me with a problem I have with my Internet connection?
Nikosx
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Since I cant speak German I have a really hard time to communicate with Vodafone services about a problem I have with my Kabel connection. The problem is that the red light on my router is blinking constantly so I cannot connect to internet. I tried to speak to the Kabel services on the telephone but they dont speak English unfortunately. Can someone help me with this or inform me whom I can reach so I can find a solution? Thank you in advance.

2 Antworten 2
SDC
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Nikosx, Although I am just a User like yourself I will try to help, since Vodafon ain't doing ***. What they will need is, what contract do you have with Vodafon? What Router you are using, how you are connected to the Router, Lan or Wlan and what system? windows, linux, android and what browser you are using. Also a description of the problem.

As an American I know most Germans can understand English but don't want to speak or write it. The best way to call them in the Hotline is have someone with you that speaks both and can translate for you. I hope that helped out a little bit. The next part is for Vodafon.

Bitte hilft denn man, er kann nicht ins internet weil sein Router nur blinkt und die leute in der Hotline sagen, die können kein English..

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

I'd be happy to take a look at the connection 🙂 Do you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!