Vodafone Hotspot lehnt Verbindung ab (English)
AlexReact
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello all, sorry for English in advance Smiley (zwinkernd)

I am waiting for my appartment to be connected to the permanent kabel connection in 3 weeks and before this happens I decided to use Vodefaone Hotspot with Hotspot-Tickets.

I have 2 visible Vodafone hotspots (Hotspot and Homespot) in my appartment. Both of them has perferct strength of signal, but reject to connect. However if I go 200 meters to the next house, I can connect to Vodafone spots and use Hotspot-Tickets with Macbook or my iPhone.

I tried to call to Hotspots support (0800526625) but it is impossible to connect to the operator because as far as I have recognized electronic voice helper and German speech - they need a contract number, which I do not have (I have only offer).

Could you help me how to ask Vodafone to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance and have nice Sunday.

Community-Team: Moved thread to the right board

13 Antworten 13

@Claudia, may I ask you a question?

First of all, thank you very much for your suport and effort trying to help me! This is very kind of you and I very appreciate.

My question: Why such a huge company does not have a solution for network health monitoring and analysis?

Is it so complicated to get the status of hotspots in some building to understand which of them do not work properly?

Especially if we are talking about dediacated hotposts (not home-based) that allows company to earn money?

Or do you provide guarantee-less service implemented on clients hotposts? Seems not only.

Honestly, I am half step to give up. Telekom hotspot allows to connect in seconds.

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately it is not possible to monitor every single hotspot or homespot, as these are provided by private customers.

In general, we cannot guarantee the use of hotspots and this is also stated in our product description.

Can you please send me the transaction ID of the Hotspot ticket by PN? I can't find an active ticket under your MAC.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Dear Wallace,

I have sent the ticket ID via PM.

Thanks

Wallace

Hi Alex,

the ID does not exist. Our IDs have 7 digits and start with a 1.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!