CANCEL HOTSPOT
AAG1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have phoned Vodafone 5 times and visited the store three times and they cannot cancel my account!!!!

Before I got my mobile and home internet contract with Vodafone I had to use a homespot for a week. The service was so bad that I acidentally paid for it twice on the first day because I thought the payment was not made due to the internet signal being so bad. But now I have discovered that they have charged me 5 times, once each week since I made the initial payment! On the phone and in the store they said that my account does not have a homespot subscription, so the payment must be coming from a nother account. They cannot tell me where. I have recieved no emails to any of my email addresses and when I check with my bank there is no vodafone account information, only the payment going out. So the account is invisible and it keeps charging me every week!!

Please help me shut this down, and please give me a refund! I have already been paying home internet and mobile with you guys, please just help me to stop this.

4 Antworten 4
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi AAG1,

did you have a real contract for a hotspot flat including a customer number or did you buy tickets on your smartphone?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
AAG1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Stephan, I thought I was buying a one-off ticket for the hotspot, but I has now charged me for 5 weeks. The information I gave was my email and then my bank details. I never received an email from Vodafone about this, and my bank transactions have no billing number, ticket number or account number included.

I went to the Vodafone shop again today, for thr fourth time and they told me to post a letter to Vodafone asking them to cancel. I was told that we cannot do this online or on the phone. It would then take a week to cancel and probably I will be charged again. I am in total shock about how badly run this service is, and the internet you get with hotspots is so slow that it is impossible to use anyway.

I want a full refund for my transactions with Hotspots. I have not been able to use the service and I only subscribed for 1 week.

AAG1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I bought the tickets on a smartphone, without a customer number

Stephan

Hi AAG1,

if you bought the hotspot tickets via your Smartphone, we can't help you here in our Coomunity.

Please contact the following number with your questions: 0631 3522493

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!