abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Not extending the contract
xChaolin
App-Professor
App-Professor

Hello, I have a Gigacube contract that started on 05.01.2021. I would not like to extend it. The Vodafone store told me to write here. Could I get some help please? I can give the infos by message if you write back to me.

Best regards,

Ozzy

3 Antworten 3
Matthes
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Ozzy,

xChaolin schrieb: I would not like to extend it.  

does it mean you want to terminate your GigaCube contract?  

Best regards,

Matthias
(Moderator)

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Matthes,

I don't want my contract to extend automatically when it ends. That's my issue. From what I remember, it is a 1 year contract. Would you be able to check it if I gave you the details you needed?

The contracts with Vodafone all have a minimum contract term of 24 months, i.e. 2 years. If you do not want an automatic renewal, you can submit a cancellation at the end of the term at any time, but no later than the end of the 21st contract month. Please note that it is not the sending but the receipt by the provider that counts, so do not only send a registered letter on the very last day. You can also do this very easily using the contact form in MeinVodafone, then the cancellation is immediately with Vodafone and you will immediately receive a confirmation of receipt by email.